Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Life Is Beautiful

Hi friends! It's Monique here sharing a 12x12 layout using some new cut files from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store: "Instant Camera" and "Quirky Quotes". I always love using frames on my layouts, so when I saw the new Instant Camera cut files I wanted to use them straight away. The "limited edition" quote from the Quirky Quotes cut file can be used on any layout so I cut that too. Here's what I did:


And these are the cut files I used: 



The collection I used is from Fancy Pants and is called "Life Is Beautiful". I just love the bright and happy colors of this collection! They were just perfect for the photos of my son and one of his friends having fun in the "Efteling", which is the most famous amusement park in The Netherlands. 

Here are a few close-ups of the four Instant Camera frames. I cut them at the size 8 cm x 12 cm (which is a bit larger than 3"x 4.5") and glued a little piece of patterned paper behind the lower half of the frame. Next I also matted all of them and behind two of the frames I also added a photo. I arranged them evenly on my page and embellished them. The machine stitching and the journaling was added last. 





And also a close-up of the Quirky Quotes quote I used:


This is it! Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to have a look in The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out the latest new cut files. 


No comments:

Post a Comment