Monday, February 13, 2017

Noted xoxo

Good Morning, welcome to The Cut Shoppe blog!  Wendy here today with a fun Disney layout for you using the cut file, Piece of My Heart


I chose to cut the Heart shape from black to give a bold element to my page and to hold my lighter more frilly elements.


Instead of centering it to my page, I ran the heart off the page for more of a visual surprise element to my page.


Layers of fun elements from the Cocoa Daisy February kit were my next piece of the puzzle.  Do you see those leafy branches?  They were leftovers from an earlier planner page I shared using the free Magical Christmas cut file!


A few more close-ups of the layers.


A little black stamping to pull your eyes up through the layout.


Thanks for joining me today, I hope you have grab some time to be creative.  If you do, don't forget to stop by The Cut Shoppe Etsy for some more great files!


No comments:

Post a Comment