Friday, February 24, 2017

My new favorite jammies

Hi there,

Zsoka here with you today, sharing my latest layout.

I've been doing a lot of girly pages lately and was kind of missing doing boy pages. So I grabbed my stash of Crate Paper Cool Kid and used that for today's layout. I love this collection so much!

I chose the Out of Line Alpha cut file to create a big title, which is also my main design element.





I cut the letters from yellow patterned paper so that they pop from the grey background. I backed these with different patterned papers from the collection. 


I used a photo of my son from when he was little.  I printed it twice, in different colors. Mainly because I couldn't decide which one I liked more. :) I layered some tissue paper and some patterned paper scraps behind my photos.


As an exception I didn't use a lot of embellishments. I tucked two tags from the ephemera pack under my photos and I wrote my journaling on these.



I added some strips of papers to the bottom and top and I also fussy cut some of the triangle paper and tucked it under my paper strips. I attached a chipboard piece at the top with my Tiny Attacher.


I love to use phrase stickers and there is a sheet with silver stickers in this collection. I chose a couple and placed them here and there on my page. And that was pretty much it!


I hope you enjoyed today's layout. 
Thank you for stopping by, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment