Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Life Is Lovely

Hello friends!  Candace with you today to share a new layout using the the Wreathed in Love and Stained Glass cut files.  I love circle files so I thought putting two together would make it even better!






I started by cutting both files out of white cardstock.  I stitched the Wreathed in Love file down to the the background to start my base.  



Next, I punched 1 inch circles in various colors of patterned paper and placed them behind the Stained Glass cut files.  I scattered the backed circles around the wreath by color.


To add a little more color and interest I added floral puffy stickers and white thread in various places around the layout.


I finished the layout by adding the date and a note to my little guy.  I love the final layout with the circle elements repeated and the beautiful soft colors.  

On your next layout try using similar elements repeated throughout the spread.  Don't forget to tag us when you share your layout on FB or Instagram!

Have a beautiful day!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment