Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Weekend Adventure

Hi! Irit here with a new project using some fun new cut files from The Cut Shoppe. Here's my finished project-  


Here are the cut files that I used:

The Flower Delivery cut file includes 10 floral designs that you can mix and match on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

The Bless Your Heart cut file set includes 4 heart designs, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I used one of the hearts from Bless your heart to create my main background design element and built everything else on top.


My embellishments are flowers and leaves from the Flower Delivery file. All the papers are from by Felicity Jane, the butterfly is by Maggie Holmes and the cute puffy stickers from Shimelle's latest collection.




Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment