Friday, January 11, 2019

maybe it's maybelline | orange gearle

Hi Orange Gearle here with a layout using one of the newest cut files in the shop! For this layout I started with the Floral Frame cut file. I chose papers and embellishments from Pink Paislee's Whimsical collection this is what I ended up with:



Here is a look at the cut file:



So, once I cut the file and started playing with the papers and my photo, I decided that I didn't want the flowers in a frame, but I loved the flowers -- so I fussy cut them! Once I did that, it came together pretty quickly! Here are a few close ups:




I showed my One True Love the photo of our daughter and said, "Title please," and he immediately responded, "Maybe It's Maybelline", which was perfection!


I dug out an earlier Paige Evans collection (Oh My Heart) for the lipstick that I fussy cut from a 12x12 sheet of patterned paper.  That was the perfect touch!

I loved working with this cut file and I cannot wait to cut it again and use it as a frame!  I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by!  XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment