Wednesday, January 23, 2019

hey guys? | orange gearle

Hi! Orange Gearle here with a layout using the pretty Flower Power 12x12 background cut file. This is a photo of my daughter in the hotel swimming pool -- one of her favorite things ever.  And my story is all about her obsession. Here is a look at the layout:



Here is the cut file:


For this layout I am using mostly items from Amy Tangerine's Sunshine & Good Times collection (from a while ago)!  I love it when I get to use up some of my stash.   I actually used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the file twice -- once I cut it as is for the white card stock. Then I used my Silhouette software to take out all of the middle parts so it would just cut the outside of the flowers -- this made it super easy to back it! Here's are a few close ups:




I started out with a white card stock background. I thought I might put some mixed media behind the area where the photos is --- and then I got carried away. :-)  I ended up with a full mixed media background behind the files. I used some foam to pop the whole cut file. 


I fussy cut some butterflies and added some flair and tangled thread for the win! I also made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment