Sunday, January 20, 2019

Book Love | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends! Kelly here today to share my first layout for 2019! I've been busy working on my December Daily album so I was excited to get back to my 12x12 scrapbooking! For my layout today I'm using the Freebie Friyay With Love Cut File.



I cut the cut file on white cardstock and used the cut file to trace the center of the heart on another sheet of white cardstock. I then used an alpha stamp set to repeatedly stamp the word "Books" on the background. This layout is all about how I actually completed one of my 2018 resolutions...to read at least 24 books in a year.


I  used the same cut file to trace the heart on a sheet of patterned paper. I fussy cut the heart shape from the patterned paper and started layering all of the pieces together. I layered a sheet of vellum over the white cardstock with the stamping, I then added the patterned paper over the vellum, and finally I adhered the cut file on the top of the patterned paper.


I tucked my photo in the bottom left corner of the heart and added a couple clusters of embellishments.


This layout was so fun to put together! Now you can take a look at my process video!


Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me today! Remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of our cut files.


1 comment:

  1. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
    Email: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete