Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happy together | Sasha Biyanova

Hello, friends!

It's Sasha here today :)

I want to share with you my new layout about two sweet and noisy kids)


When I saw these vases I wanted to create layout named "Grow together", but they are obviously so happy together so I decieded not to cut another title! These Pretty pottery are really cute!


Love these 4 little flowers in the small pottery)))


I choose bright collection and glued different pieces of paper behind the cut file.


I added not many details because the background is very active. But I love the cute embelishments which I added around the edge.

Hope you love these pottery like I am))) Don't forget to check all the designs at The Cut Shoppe))

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Service for your Business Must Rank #1 on Google
    You can get Best SEO Solutions by Assistance Experts provide digital marketing, website development, seo expert services and social media internet
    SEO Expert Services Your branding Solutions. SEO Expert Services
    ,best seo expert services,online seo expert services,

    ReplyDelete