Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Express yourself

Hey there! It's Devra here today. I'm sharing this project using the new Spin Out cut file. This is such a great cut file. I couldn't wait to use it.


We listen to a LOT of music in my house. All kinds of music. This particular night,  my husband put on this Madonna album. It's not one we listen to a lot. It reminded me of when I first listened to her, and how many good songs she has.  Anyway, I thought this cut file was the perfect choice to share this little story.  I love that I could give it a literal interpretation, but still have it be fun and quirky.


I backed some of the circles with Amy Tangerine Shine On patterned paper to add extra color and pattern, some I left alone. Since I used only patterned paper, they still have a smaller pattern behind them.


I layered a few embellishment clusters as well. The cut file is such a statement on its own, I didn't want to over do it.

There you have it. These cut files are so fun to use. We want to see what you make with them too!  Be sure to share your The Cut Shoppe projects in our Facebook group!  See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment