Sunday, January 6, 2019

Boys Will Be Boys | Tarrah McLean

Hi there Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new boy themed layout using the star from the Boy Mom cut file set!

I was scrolling through some of the boy themed cut files in the amazing new store and came across the star in the Boy Mom set, I loved that it had all the pieces in that I could use different papers to back the star with. 

Boy Mom

I cut the star from a cement coloured paper and then used lots of different patterned papers from a 6 x 6 paper pad to back the star segments. Once the star was all backed, I used foam tape to pop the star up off the background paper. 

As the star makes quite an impact on the page, I left the other embellishing to a minimum. I added just a few chipboard and die-cut stars, some journal spots, clear stickers and also some phrase stickers.

The Boys Will Be Boys card made the perfect title right beside the photo of my sons. I also added a chipboard arrow to the top right corner of the photo. A few splatters of black mist finished off my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you check out the brand new Cut Shoppe store for all your digital cut files! 



No comments:

Post a Comment