Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Always In My Heart With Theresa

Hello Lovelies! Theresa here today with a fun back to school layout for my daughter's personal albums. I have used the Rose Garden cut file, which is brand new in the shop!






This cut file felt to me like it needed to be large on the page, so I cut it using some of the patterned papers from Dear Lizzy's newest collection, New Day. Here is my layout.





I filled in all the lovely details of the cut file using other papers from the collection. I tried to divide it into bigger sections instead of cutting all the tiny pieces and really like the outcome!





Since my cut file was filled with color and pattern, I wanted to add a bit of color to my white background. I used Prima Art Philosophy metallic accent watercolors for this background.




I also used some stamps from Pinkfresh Studio Dream On collection to add the stars and the word sentiment. Once my background was completed and the cut file adhered, then it was time to add embellishments!




The photo is from our kids' first day of school back in 2014. This was Natalie's first day of second grade, so I used the large number 2 in the New Day ephemera plus the two toned alphabet, and then built my embellishment cluster up from that.





At the top of the page I added a tag plus some rub ons, and this cute little giraffe puffy sticker! The embellishment cluster is tied to the cut file and the rest of the page with the stamped sentiment, butterfly, and wood veneer peace sign.


Thanks for joining me today! See you again soon!




















No comments:

Post a Comment