Monday, March 4, 2019

Life Lately with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using one of the new cut files from The Cut Shoppe!



When I first saw this Rose Garden cut file, I knew it had to make its way onto one of my layouts!  I mean, how gorgeous is this?!



I decided to pull out the In Bloom paper pad from My Minds Eye to back my cut file.  I used a pale pink floral for the flower, and some green leaves to back the leaves. 



I was originally going to use white cardstock as my background paper, but played around with some of the other patterned papers from the paper pad until I ultimately decided on this cream and black floral.  It really makes the pink rose pop off the page while pulling in black from my shirt in the photo.



I kept my embellishing really simple, sticking with a black, pink and green color scheme.  I pulled in some die cuts, stickers and a few enamel dots.



One of my favorite embellishments is the pom pom frame from Crate Paper, I love how it pulls the black forward and really draws your eye to the photo.



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment