Sunday, March 10, 2019

Spring | Erica Thompson

 Hello! Erica here with you today to share a spring layout using the new Floral Wreath cut file!
I started with some American Crafts smooth white cardstock to cut my file. I pulled out the Photoplay Paper Bloom collection and started to back the Floral Wreath. I love the pretty colors in this collection. 

 I tried to use a pattern paper for my background but in the end I used a white piece of cardstock...shocking I know! I added foam behind the cut file to pop it up and give it a little dimension. I added some embellishments to the center of all the flowers. I used enamel dots and stickers from the collection and some die cuts from my stash. 
I also used a couple new epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio that went well with the Bloom collection. Here is a look at my final layout! You can check out my YouTube channel for the process video HERE!

Make sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe and check out the new cut files released March 7th!




No comments:

Post a Comment