Thursday, March 21, 2019

NEW CUT FILES | San Antonio Snow Cones

Raise your hand if you're ready for Spring!!  I think we are all over winter, and we've got some great NEW Cut Files in The Cut Shoppe store that will have you looking forward to warmer and brighter days!  It's all about sun, stars and rainbows!!  I'm sharing a layout, using the awesome Over the Rainbow Cut File.  Who can resist rainbows??!!



I definitely wanted the Over the Rainbow Cut File to have some rainbow colors, so I used the Pinkfresh Studio Out & About collection.  Plus, my photo was from a recent vacation, so the collection worked great with it too!  I cut the design from White card stock and used patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad to back each piece.  Then I hand stitched around each part of the rainbow with coordinating embroidery floss colors.


I placed my photo below the Over the Rainbow cut file and layered one of the fun tags from the Out & About collection behind it.  Then I started sorting through all of the embellishments, because I wanted to create an embellishment border under the rainbow.  This created a fun look across the layout and covered the seam between the patterned paper on the top of my layout and the White card stock on the bottom of the layout.


For my title, I decided to use the small puffy alpha stickers from the Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day collection.  The colors didn't exactly match the Out & About collection, but I loved the size of them, so I went with it.  To finish the layout, I cut a strip of paper from the New Places patterned paper.  It has a fun rainbow pattern, so of course it looked great with all of the colors on my layout.  Then I added some machine stitching to the paper strip to give the bottom of the layout a little bit more texture.

You can see how everything on this layout came together in my NEW Process Video.  If you're not following me, you can visit my Channel and become a new Subscriber! 

 

Don't forget about our other NEW designs in The Cut Shoppe store.  Make sure you head over and check them all out, under the New Designs section!

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

1 comment: