Saturday, March 23, 2019

Wonderful Day | Erica Thompson

Hello! Erica here with you today sharing a layout using the Swirly & Twirly layout from The Cut Shoppe! You can find the cut file by clicking HERE!
I cut the file out of some white American Crafts cardstock and backed it with some papers from Rosie's Studio Arabesue Collection!

I added a lot of splatters to my background using some Tim Holtz Distress Ink and some Black Heidi Swapp Color Shine.
I embellished with die cuts and puffy stickers from Rosie's Studio along with an epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio.
I love this photo that was taken on my younger brothers wedding day. I am the only girl with one older brother and two younger. I was very pregnant in this photo but we had a great time..swollen ankles and all!

Here is a look at my completed layout and my process video!  You can also check it out on YouTube HERE!



1 comment:

  1. I love these cut files. However, I don't have a way to print them and cut them. Is there a way just to order them precut?

    ReplyDelete