Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hello There | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly here today to share a new layout using the All the Angles Cut File.



I cut the cut file on white cardstock and then backed the open areas with a bright and bold patterned paper. This is one of the things I love about a background cut file...It's the perfect way to use up some of those bold patterned papers we have in our stash!


After I had the cut file backed, I added machine stitching around the cut file. I then moved onto embellishing. I used a majority of fussy cut flowers along with a couple die cuts and a few stickers for added pops of color.


Background cut files are some of my absolute faves! There are so many great options in The Cut Shoppe Store so be sure to check it out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment