Monday, March 25, 2019

Colorful | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a colorful and bright layout using one of the brand new cut file sets now in The Cut Shoppe store!

The Lucky Stars cut file below is a very versatile one to use for all kinds of different themed projects! You could also try cutting this out and then using the positive stars/pieces to create a fun look. 
Lucky Stars

I cut The Lucky Stars cut file out from white textured cardstock and then backed the cut file with one of the super colorful papers from the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans. I love how all the stars have different colors and I did not have to back every single star with a different paper!!! The paper I chose did all the hard work for me! 

I kept the embellishing fairly simple so the photo and the stars could be featured the most! I chose a chipboard title for underneath the photo that went perfectly with the layout. I layered one of the tags from the Fancy Free collection underneath my photo and also added one of the wood tabs above the photo. I like how these embellishments draw some colour in to the photo.

The puffy stickers in this collection are also really cute, I added one of the stars and some of the crosses around the page. I tried to create a tone on tone look with the crosses. I love the cute buttons in this collection so I added one of the aqua ones to the right of my photo.

Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe store for all the gorgeous cut file designs! There are so many gorgeous ones you definitely need in your life! 

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment