Sunday, September 1, 2019

Pool Side

Hey there and Happy September! It's Devra here starting the month sharing this layout today. I used the Pool Side cut file that was featured in the July 25 newsletter. 

I loved this cut file when I saw it, but had to wait to use it! Our vacation was at the end of the summer. I was writing down ideas the whole time and the day after we got home I made this layout. 

I decided to slightly tilt the cut file so I could put the photos on an angle as well. Setting the photo on lighter, brighter colors than the dark navy of the cut file created balance throughout the page.





The Cut Shoppe newsletter comes out twice a month. Cut files included in the newsletter are only available in the newsletter. Subscribe now so you don't miss out on the next one!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. See you next time! 







No comments:

Post a Comment