Friday, September 13, 2019

Fall | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a traveler's notebook layout using the new Leaves Are Falling cut file, paired with the Fall Favorites Digital Stamp Set.  Fall is my favorite season, so I could not wait to create a spread using these fun designs from The Cut Shoppe!




Today, I am documenting a photo of my sons, taken last fall.  I thought the colors worked well with the Pink Paislee Again & Again collection.

To begin the layout, I sized the cut file to fit in my TN album and cut it out using white cardstock.  Next, I cut out the letters of the word "FALL" using a pink floral paper.  Rather than backing the cut file, I decided to use dimensional foam to add the letters.  I love how the cut file pops against the woodgrain patterned paper!

To finish off this page, I created a small cluster in the bottom corner using a phrase sticker, ephemera tag, and puffy stickers.


For the other side of my spread, I added my photo and backed it with patterned paper and vellum.  I used a tag and some puffy stickers to embellish around the photo.  I printed the word "favorite" from the digital stamps onto some vellum, trimmed it out, and stapled it to the photo.


Next, I printed a circular piece from the stamp set onto some vellum and punched it out.  I printed a leaf design, also from the stamp set, onto some patterned paper and fussy cut it out.  I adhered it to the center of the vellum piece.  I love this added pop of color and texture!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Make sure you check out the new digital stamps available at The Cut Shoppe.  They are perfect for using on their own on a project or pairing with a cut file.  See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment