Sunday, September 22, 2019

My Happy Place | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout using the awesome Geometric Frames cut file


Geometric Frames

I cut the design from white cardstock and then adhered straight onto another sheet of white cardstock. I really like how the white on white looks. I didn't use any patterned paper on this layout, instead I chose to use just cardstock and embellishments.

I placed my photo in the very centre frame and placed a die-cut frame over the photo,  I love this butterfliy so much. I then picked out 2 round frame die-cuts to go on either side of the photo. I placed another die-cut inside to frame on the left and also layered a flair button over the top. On the right side, I placed an ampersand die-cut, a wood veneer heart and an enamel dot inside the frame. 

I added at least one die-cut to each of the other frames also, sometimes even adding more than one. I mixed things up a little by adding some wood veneer pieces, some enamel dots and some phrase stickers to embellish. My title is the blue 'My Happy Place' die-cut, it was the perfect title for my page about my nieces being in one of their happy places, which is outside! 

To finish my page I added the date stamp and one of the metal clips just below my photo. Make sure to check out this very versatile cut file in the store, there are so many fantastic ways you could use this design, it would look great with different papers or photos behind each frame, you could fill each one entirely with embellishments too!

Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment