Monday, December 16, 2019

Tada! with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  Here's a look at my layout:



Today, I started with a story.  The story of a lost remote and my cheeky little boy, who eventually found it.  I knew the perfect cut file for this story:  Remote Control.  I mean, even the title of the cut file is perfect.  Ha!

 Remote Control

I used the Dear Lizzy collection She's Magic and cut out the television from the cut file set on some blue patterned paper.  I sized it about 7.75" wide so it would accommodate my journaling.



My journaling was typed up on one of the 6x8 papers and cut it to size to fit in the television.



I used a frame from the collection for my photo, and used a variety of embellishments to create three clusters around my page.  I used lots of foam adhesive to add dimension to my page.



I finished the layout by using some thickers from my stash for the title, "Tada!"



Thanks for stopping by!!

xo, Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment