Thursday, December 12, 2019

Come Let Us Adore Him | Mandy Melville

Hi everyone!

Mandy here with you today to share a Christmas themed layout that I created using the new Adore Him cut file, available to purchase from The Cut Shoppe! Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and I love capturing all of the joy and excitement as we celebrate the birth of Jesus!


Large titles like this are one of my favourite types of cut files to use on my layouts! I think they look really effective, and draw the viewer into the page, and they also make the design process really easy!

Adore Him

I started my layout off by backing each of the letters in the cut file with patterned papers from the Felicity Jane Noel collection. I then adhered the cut file to the background using foam tape to give it lots of dimension.


I printed my photos slightly smaller than 3x4 inches, leaving a thin white border around them. I then then matted them with a woodgrain patterned paper and tucked them into the spaces around the title.


I embellished my page with some die cuts, a few fussy cut poinsettias, and gold puffy stickers, all from the Noel collection. And to finish it off I added some typed journaling strips.


Thanks so much for joining me here today! I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at my layout, and make sure you go grab this cut file from The Cut Shoppe to use on your Christmas projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment