Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Jingle All The Way | Tarrah McLean

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah McLean with you today to share a Christmas themed layout using the newsletter subscriber exclusive recent free cut file - Jingle All The Way! 


The newsletter free cut file - Jingle All The Way


I chose to just use the title for my layout today, I left off the baubles. I backed each word with a different Christmas patterned paper and then added craft foam underneath the whole title and adhered it down towards the bottom of my background paper.


I chose a small photo of my boys from Christmas Day last year and changed it to black and white to co-ordinate with the colours in the collection. I added a small piece of striped patterned paper underneath my photo and also added craft foam under the photo to pop it up off the page. I then added the white tree card beside my photo and added some enamel dots to the tree! 


I continued to embellish using some wood veneer pieces both layered on top of my photo and straight onto the background paper. The ampersand and Good Times together piece went perfectly right there in the centre of my title. I also added a couple of acrylic pieces like the star to the right of 'Jingle' and the present to the left of 'Jingle'.


If you aren't a subscriber to The Cut Shoppe newsletter, you need to be because otherwise you will miss out on some awesome free cut files only available to newsletter subscribers! I hope you enjoyed my layout today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment