Monday, December 23, 2019

Using Digital Stamps as Clear Stickers | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly here to share a new way to use the Digital Stamps that are available in the Shop.


I've really been enjoying using a Happy Planner as a way to document our everyday moments. These photos usually get trapped on my phone because I don't know how I would document them on a 12x12 page. I thought it would be fun to use a few of the digital stamps as stickers on my spread!



I used the Day to Day Digital Stamp and the Fall Favorite Digital Stamps in Photoshop to change the colors to match the other stickers I would be using on the spread. Ashley has a great YouTube tutorial showing how this can easily be done!



I printed the stickers on clear sticker paper and fussy cut the images and added them to the spread. I absolutely LOVE how this turned out and will be doing this again VERY soon!


1 comment:

  1. I too sometimes change colours of digi stamps in photoshop. Some colour just don't fit to my project, so need to change colour.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Letters are expectation packaged in an envelope. - Author Kuverte

    ReplyDelete