Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Joy | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my 2019 December Daily using the Tree Farm cut file, available at The Cut Shoppe.

Here's a look at the layout:


Here's the cut file:


I love all types of holiday documenting, but December projects are my absolute favorite!  For my project today, I used mainly the Crate Paper Snowflake collection.  To begin the layout, I cut out three of the trees included in the cut file, using white cardstock.  I wanted to focus on one of the trees, so I sized it larger than the others.  I backed the largest tree with gold dot vellum from my stash and left the others open.  I created a large tag using a pink patterned paper and adhered the trees to it, slightly overlapping them.  A gold star, some tree stickers, a bit of ribbon, and machine stitching completed this side of the layout.


For the other side of the spread, I used a pocket page with 2- 3"x4" pockets.  I trimmed a patterned paper to fit in the pocket and added some chipboard stickers for my title.  I printed my journaling and adhered it to a label.


 For the other pocket, I printed my photo and added a label, stickers, and a bit more ribbon.

  Here's one final look at the layout:


Thank you so much for joining me today!  I will see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment