Monday, December 30, 2019

Warm & Cozy by Joanna Bandelin

Hi friends Joanna here, I'm sharing a very merry Christmas themed page. I used the Fresh Cut Trees cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


I cut out the trees to fill up my background and backed it using the Crate Paper Snowflake collection. 


I made a mat for the photos of my daughter being silly in her Christmas pjs, layering a few pattern papers to create borders. I made a cluster to the left of the photos using different elements and embellishments.

I added a few gold stars on some of the trees for a little sparkle and finished off my page with a date stamp on the bottom. 
I love this cut file, it's just perfect to document those holiday photos.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. These trees are awesome - so usefull! Thank you for your inspiration.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Vabilo za rojstni dan

    ReplyDelete