Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Planner Love | Kelly Janes

Hey all! Kelly here again to share another Happy Planner spread with you using the Fall Favorites and Eat Beat Digital Stamps.


I am  LOVING using my Classic Happy Planner as a way to document my everyday life. It's such an easy way to get a lot of photos and stories documented in a small album. It's really simplifying my approach to scrapbooking.



I used Photoshop to size and change the color of the digital stamps. (Ashley has a great tutorial on YouTube showing how you can easily do this.) I then printed the stamps on clear sticker paper and added the customized stickers to my planner with other stickers from Me and My Big Ideas.



I absolutely love how these stamps look as clear stickers. I also love that there are so many possibilities with the digital stamps (change the size, change the color, print on sticker paper, cardstock or directly on your photos). So much fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment