Sunday, January 12, 2020

Kim Jeffress / travel layout

Welcome back to the Cut Shoppe blog. Today I am sharing a new travel layout I have been working on. Several months ago my family and I travelled to Europe for 5 weeks and I have slowly but surely working my way through my memories. Today I want to share my layout about our day at Greenwich.


As you can see my travel album is taking shape with pocket pages, both large and small and for this pocket page spread I used several of the Cut Shoppe's travel cut files. I used Going My WayHere There Everywhere and Around the World Tags








I cut the Going My Way cut file  on white cardstock and I sized it to 4 inches so it could fit in my 4x6 pocket.


I adhered it straight onto my 4x6 card and then added my title stickers around the outside curve. I also added a puffy sticker to the centre of the cut file for added interest.


I also cut the Here There Everywhere cut file on white cardstock.


This time I adhered the cut file on the outside of my pocket page because it was larger than the pocket. I love the way it overlaps other elements of my page.


Finally I cut the Around the World Tags on white cardstock as well. I sized it to fit inside my 3x4 pocket and backed it with some red pattern paper. I added a puffy heart from my stash and stapled the tag to my background paper. 

I love the way my layout came out and can't wait to scrap my next lot of holiday photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment