Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Best Dad | Mandy Melville

Hello everyone!

Mandy here today to share a layout using the new Geo Frame cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I documented a recent photo of my hubby with my son, and I wanted to make this layout about how I think Andrew is an awesome Dad to our kids!


Geo Frame

I started my layout off by trimming down a sheet of white cardstock to about 9 1/2 inches square, and I adhered it to the middle of a patterned paper from the Cocoa Vanilla 'Boys Rule' collection. I hand-drew a border around the white cardstock to help it to stand out a little more. I then cut the cut file out of a sheet of grey patterned paper from the same collection, and positioned it over the white cardstock. This provided a great frame for my photo, as well as adding some more interest to the background.


I added lots of layers under my photo using patterned papers, as well as a chipboard frame to help it to really pop off the page. I then adhered it over on the right hand side of the cut file. On the bottom corner of the photo I added a flair button, as well as a die cut arrow.


For my title I combined some Cocoa Vanilla chipboard words with scripty alphabet stickers from Felicity Jane. I love combining different fonts to create my titles!


I finished the layout off with some little word stickers, a few chipboard crosses, and a couple of wood veneer stars.


Thanks so much for joining me here on the blog today! Make sure you pop on over to The Cut Shoppe to check out the other new designs that are available!


No comments:

Post a Comment