Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Squared Away | Vânia Fonseca

Hello crafty friends! Vânia here, today i´m sharing a page of my ring bound Travler´s Notebook made using the Squared Away cut file and the Eat Beat digital stamp, as always you can find this products on The Cut Shoppe.





I´ve started by creating the layout of the right side of my page using Photoshop and the digital stamps. Then print it with my home printer.


To decorate the pages i use some bits and pieces from an old Dear Lizzy collection, named Saturday.


On the left side i chose to use the Squared Away cut file, resizing and adapting the file to the format that i need. I then backed the file using some different patterned papers that match the color scheme of my page.


And that´s all for today! Thank you for passing by!

No comments:

Post a Comment