Saturday, June 10, 2017

Bloom



Hello there!

Nathalie here with a new project that features the beautiful Funky Florals cut file, as well as the free cut file from Scrapbook Nerd, "Bloom" designed by the Cut Shoppe.





It is no secret I love white backgrounds for my pages,   and this  time, i chose to also use white cut outs  for the rest of the layout.  So I cut one of the floral images from the Funky Floral cut file from white cardstock, and backed the cuts with papers from the Oh MY Heart Collection.








Using foam dots, the flowers were attached to the page following a circular pattern -as to create wreaths.  The picture was then glued in the gap between the two wreaths.








For this page title, I continued the white on white design, and chose the Bloom cut file from Scrapbook Nerd ( the Cut Shoppe designs all their free cut files).   Once again, I used papers from the Oh My Heart collection to back the center of the flowers in the cut.







Just a few extra embellishments around the page complete the layout.  The secret to bring a white on white layout to life is all on dimension, a few hints of color are always nice too.
I hope this inspires you to visit the Cut Shoppe Etsy Store, and check the designs available at the store.  There are so many beautiful cut files to chose from.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment