Friday, June 9, 2017

Family of 5

Hi everyone! Mandy here with you today to share a layout that I created using the 'Cloud Nine' cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.


I documented a family selfie that my eldest daughter took of us when we were on holidays recently. We don't often get photos of the five of us together, so I knew that I wanted to scrap this one straight away!

I used patterned papers and embellishments from the Amy Tangerine 'Better Together' collection on this page, as well as some bits and pieces from Felicity Jane.

I love the 'Cloud Nine' cut file, and decided to use the 8.5x11 version on this layout...

The Cloud Nine background cut file is available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes, for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Here are some closeups of my page so that you can see all of the details...


I backed most of the open clouds in the cut file with patterned papers, and then added foam tape underneath to lift it up and give it some extra dimension.


I always love mixing up the alphas in my titles, and on this page I used a combination of Amy Tangerine Thickers, Felicity Jane Chipboard Alphas, and a sticker from the Crate Paper 'Cute Girl' collection!


I layered a Felicity Jane chipboard frame underneath the bottom right hand corner of the photo, and also tucked some fussy cut florals underneath the side of the photo. I finished off the cluster with a Felicity Jane flair button.


I tucked another fussy cut flower under the top left hand corner of the photo.


I finished my page off by adding some little hearts around the page, as well as a few enamel dots, and lastly I added my journaling and the date.

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today! Sadly, this will be my last post on The Cut Shoppe blog, as the design team is finishing up at the end of this month. I have loved sharing my projects with you here over the past 12 months! I'll still be using the fabulous cut files from The Cut Shoppe, so feel free to keep following me either on my blog or Instagram. I'd like to say a big thank you to Ashley for having me on the team, and allowing me the opportunity to design with her awesome cut files!


No comments:

Post a Comment