Friday, June 30, 2017

The Cut Shoppe Favorites-Candace Perkins

Thanks for stopping by today!  Candace here, and today I wanted to share a few of my favorite layouts I created while on the design team.  I have loved my time spent with Ashely on TCS team.  There really is not a better place to get the most creative and fun files!  I will be forever grateful to Ashely for the time spent with her and all I learned being a part of the team!

Now for the layouts!



File used: All tied up



File Used: XOXO 



File Used: Page Turner



File Used: Moving on Up



File used: Wreathed in Love

Thanks for stopping by today and thanks for your support to this and previous design teams!  The Cut Shoppe is successful because of you and this incredibly supportive, creative community.  Thank you!
All the best!
Candace





No comments:

Post a Comment