Monday, June 19, 2017

You're Kind of a Big Deal

Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog, Wendy here today sharing some birthday inspiration.  I do not like to document birthdays; I need all the help I can get.  Enter the Instant Camera cut file and I have the basics of the layout done and now to embellish!


I enlarged the instant camera cut file to fit on my page, I also cut the word smile out of black cardstock to make it pop.  Using Picasa, I created a photo collage of some fun birthday memories to house inside of the photo opening.


My title came from the Simple Stories Let's Party collection.  To make the instant frame stand out more I used my black Sharpie to outline the frame and give it a defined fun look.


And then some fun embellishing puts the icing on the cake and another birthday has been documented, finally!


This and many other cut files that will help document your birthday celebrations can be found at 






No comments:

Post a Comment