Thursday, June 29, 2017

My All Time Favorite Cut Shoppe Layouts | Irit Landgraf

Hi! Irit here and today I would like to share with you my favorite projects created for The Cut Shoppe blog. I've been on Ashley's design team for almost two years, and have enjoyed every minute! Let's get started!
There are some amazing alphas and phrase cut files in the Cut Shoppe, and I love using them to create a great title-






 Here are some favorites-




I love getting my mixed media on with my cut files! Cutting pretty designs from white cardstock is such an easy way of using color and having fun with great results.





Here are some great options for cut files that work well with mixed media-




I loved being on The Cut Shoppe team and will continue using these awesome cut files. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment