Sunday, June 11, 2017

Chasing Dreams

Hello friends! It's Monique with you today to share the layout I created with The Cut Shoppe's Love Everlasting cut file. When I got started on my layout I knew I wanted to use the Chasing Dreams collection from Crate Paper and then I remembered this cut file of the butterfly I downloaded for free (!) from The Cut Shoppe's blog (May 12, 2016) and I just knew it would be perfect! Here's what I did:


And this is the FREE cut file I used: Love Everlasting


I totally adore the butterfly cut file and am so glad I thought of it! The fringe butterfly from the Chasing Dreams collection looks great adhered on top of it. 


Here are a few more close-ups of my layout:




If you love the Love Everlasting cut file too then I've got good news for you: it's still available for FREE! Just hop over to this blog post from May last year and follow the directions! 

Of course you can find lots of other fabulous cut files in The Cut Shoppe's Etsy Store

This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! Wishing you a wonderful day!
xoxo
Monique


No comments:

Post a Comment