Friday, June 22, 2018

Be YOU | Helen Gullett

Hello everyone... Helen is here today with a baby scrapbook project to share with you all that I created using the Just Be You cut file, Be Mine cut fileRosey Posey cut file, and Gallery Wall cut file.



I have been putting this project aside for a while and when I joined the team, I am jumping back into scrapbooking :) I hope I can get more layouts done this season. I used Smash Book for my daughter's baby book.


On this page, I used the Be Mine cut file to add the title on top of the baby picture. I secured it with fabric botton. For the background, I added some paper doily, patterned paper, and washi tapes. I embellished this page with some foliage gems, butterflies cut outs, and some fabric flowers. I doodled the tracks for the butterflies using white gel pen.


I cut out the Rosey Posey cut file after I resized it. I used watercolor paper and then colored it with Arteza Real Brush Pens and Wink Of Stella Brush Pen for extra glitter and sparkles. I wish my camera could capture the sparkles on the flower. And then, I set it aside to dry while working on the next page.


On this page, I cut out the Just Be You cut file using black cardstock, and then I colored it with Gold Paint Marker and traced the edge with White Paint Parker. They are acrylic paint markers and they dry quickly. I added the cut out on the page with dries-clear adhesive glue.

I resized one of the arrows from Gallery Wall cut file and then cut it out of white cardstock and added it on the page right below the title with dries-clear adhesive glue.

I added a piece of white cardstock on the back of the Rosey Posey flower with dries-clear adhesive, fussy cut the extra paper, and then added it on top of the arrow with adhesive glue.

The pages are done. I hope you all enjoy today's project and be inspired to create with The Cut Shoppe cutting files.

Here are the preview of cutting files I used on my layouts today where you can find them all at The Cut Shoppe Store :)





Thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment