Monday, June 4, 2018

Paradise - Caroli Schulz

Hello everyone!  Carol  here with you today back on the blog, and today I am sharing a layout  using two lovely new cut files: In Paradise and Rise and Shine.










I love the tropical vibes of these cut files, they seemed perfect for scrapping this pic from my last vacations in Costa Rica, such a tropical paradise. Here is my layout:





I went for a huge pic approach, and place the Paradise cut file over it, I love how you can see the pic through the letters, it's a nice effect.

I added some sewing machine details here and there, and some loose thread too, this is something I do often because I love the messy effect.




I used patterned papers and embellishments from Spanish manufacturer Anita y Su Mundo, this tropical collection was just perfect for the subject of my layout.





Instead of filling the Rise and Shine file, I used it as some kind of layer behind my huge pic, since my base paper green I think it looks nice and makes a great effect! 





This is such a simple layout but documents a nice memory, certainly a great addition to my scrapbooks :)


Thanks so much for stopping buy here today, hopefully you got inspired to work on your scrapbooks :)  Don't forget to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files!

No comments:

Post a Comment