Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Cute | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout using the new Untamed Heart cut file found in the The Cut Shoppe Etsy store

I have lots of Crate Paper goodies in my stash so I pulled out some of the Gather collection, as soon as I saw the plaid background paper I have used here I knew the Untamed Heart cut file would be perfect for this paper.

I cut the cut file out of a cardstock I didn't care too much about, once cut I pulled up the entire outer edge piece, I then washi taped it to the background paper to use as a guide for where each triangle was going to be placed. The triangles I left on my mat as they were, using these as templates for the inside pieces on my background paper. I was able to use up lots of my already cut up papers and traced the template ones on to the patterned paper ones. 

Once all the triangles were adhered in place, I machine stitched around the outside of the heart and through the middle and around each triangle also.   

This photo is of my youngest niece who is 1...isn't she adorable!? I just love this photo of her in her cute little tartan skirt! This collection goes with this photo perfectly. I used very few embellishments once I had the heart finished and the photo placed as I didn't want to cover up the heart too much.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment