Saturday, December 15, 2018

Christmas Quilt with Joanna Bandelin

Hello friends, Joanna Bandelin here & I'm so thrilled to be posting on The Cut Shoppe for the first time as a new designer! Today I am sharing a layout using the DIY Quilt cut file.



I loved the look of this quilt from the moment I saw it. I've always wanted to make a real quilt but they are so much work, making a scrapbook page is much faster! I backed each triangle shape with Christmas paper from the Carta Bella Christmas Time collection. I thought that Santa sticker was a perfect match with the Santa sitting next to my daughter. 


I created a little cluster above my photo with a chipboard sticker, a Christmas tree paper clip, some gold thread and a round silver lined tag with baker's twine. The title I found at Target.


I framed my DIY Quilt with some solid red cardstock & I finished off my page with some zigzag machine stitching. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment