Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Freezin' Season | Kelly Janes

Hey there, friends! Kelly here today to share a winter themed layout using the Snow Day Background Cut File.



I sliced a single snowflake, from the Snow Day Background Cut File, resized and duplicated the snowflake numerous times. I thencut the snowflakes on 2 different patterned papers and added them as extra die cuts around the layout.



A grid design is always a go-to design for me when I'm feeling not so creative! These photos aren't the best quality, but it was such a fun memory that I wanted to document as many of them as I could on a single layout. I used washi tape and created a flap where I could position/hide 2 more photos and also hide my journaling.




This layout was so fun to put together and I love how the snowflakes look scattered around the layout! They add extra dimension and texture...not to mention additional pops of color! Remember to head to the Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files! There are so many great designs in the shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment