Tuesday, December 4, 2018

mug shot | with orange gearle

Hi!  Orange Gearle here with my first Holiday layout of the season!  However, it's not really a holiday layout it's about friendship and coffee -- featuring the red cups that we all know and love!


I knew I wanted to tell this story about our red cup adventure so I searched The Cut Shoppe etsy store for a coffee cut file and found the  Java Script cut file. Perfect!  Here is a look at all of the elements in the cut file (I only used two)!




I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the "latte love" and "mugshot" files using black card stock. I also had my Cameo create little holes so I could easily stitch around my title. 



While my Cameo was making the hole for the stitching I also used the sketch pen to make my journaling go around my main grid area. 


I used up some of my stash for the embellishments -- an older Elle's Studio Christmas collection. The red cup card is an exclusive from a Clique Kit Christmas kit and that lovely flair is from {A Flair for Buttons}.


This was a fun one to put together! It came together quite quickly and I did make a process video if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by -- see you again soon! XO o.g.



3 comments: