Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Merry everything | Sasha Biyanova

Hey, The Cut Shoppe friends!
Merry everything!

Today is Sasha here! We celebrate a New Year in Russia) This layout about the very first New Year of my daughter, Aline! She was too little so I sewed her funny soft christmas tree))


I used two cut files to create this layout! The first one is the Christmas Star. I think it's very beautiful for the title) 




And the second one is Branches and Boughs. This cut file is free)

I've cut trees but then decided to fussy cut all the branches and made the wreath) 

Becides that year my family has a tradition to decorate a Christmas tree on December 31! But other families decorate it much earlier)


Hope, you were inspired and will decide to create beautiful holidays projects with these cut files or other from The Cut Shoppe!

Happy holidays and holidays crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment