Monday, December 31, 2018

Snowed In | Erica Thompson

Hey everyone! Erica back today with a winter layout using the last Freebie Friyay cut file of December Snowed In! This set is perfect for all your winter layouts!


I started with a piece of white smooth American Crafts cardstock. I decided to add some texture on the page so I pulled out some Shimmerz Spun Sugar Dazzlerz! This is the first time using this product and I absolutely love it!

 I just love the texture it added to the white cardstock! I packed the cut file with papers from a past holiday Clique Kit. The kit featured the Sweater Weather collection from American Crafts. I love the color combination is this collection!

 Once I backed the cut file I added some foam squares for dimension and added the cut file to my layout! The photo is of my oldest son Drake and my daughter Alyssa a few years ago. We had a big snow storm and they were just dying to get outside! They had to use the back door because the snow was so high we had a drift at our front door that was crazy and we could not get out! The snow almost covered our mailbox! It was so pretty and the kids had a blast!

 I added stickers and die cuts around the photo and an epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio!
I love how the layout turned out and I am so glad I pulled this kit out! It is perfect with the Snowed In cut file! Here is a look at my completed layout using the Freebie Friyay cut file!
You can check out my process video HERE on my YouTube channel! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment