Sunday, December 16, 2018

Happy days | Sasha Biyanova

 Hello, everyone!

Today Sasha here with my new holiday layout! I printed old photos of my dauther to create layout with this beautiful free cut file!

Actually with 2 beautiful cut files)) I use "Sparcle and Shine" cut file for the background and "Celebrate the season" cut file for the title.




There wasn't place for all title but I cut all the letters, so I used "Happy days" at the top of layout and thought that's all))) But I love how this Ho-ho-ho title looks near the presents)))

 So I decided to use that letters too and handwritten other part "ho-ho-ho". This layout about morning of  New Year! We celebrate New Year and our daugther don't sleep part of the holiday night with us)))



Thank you for stopping by!!! Hope you love these cut files and will use it in your holidays or other projects! Please visit The Cut Shoppe for more cut files!

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment