Saturday, June 15, 2019

Away to play | Sasha Biyanova

Hello everyone!!!

It's Sasha here today! Love our spring and summer walks! So this layout is about our children's playground where so many pathways to go))) And better alone, without mom)))


I've used the Away We Go cut file and placed the photo of my son in the heart) And I've cut out two another words because of the composition)


You know, I love simple layouts, not many embelishments, only the arrow, the ticket and the car))) And of course green and blue background for the Earth!


And I adore this additional title - zzz! Don't sleep mom, I am going away)))


 The land is just perfect!


Hope you were inspired!
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Great combination: for small kids the street is the "whole world". I also like your harmony of used colours: blue, white and green.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Preprosta Cestitka

    ReplyDelete