Friday, June 28, 2019

Sweet Summer Time | Erica Thompson

Have you signed up to receive The Cut Shoppe Newsletter yet? Well what are you waiting for? Yesterday a new newsletter went out and included was the Sweet Summer Time cut file! Who loves free cut files? I know I do!
I pulled out the Oh Summertime collection from Pebbles that I picked up at A Cherry on Top! I love the bright colors and fun summer images in this collection.
 I added some fun yellow Shimmerz to a white piece of cardstock and also some sprinkles of aqua and pink for little pops of color behind the cut file.
The photos are of our youngest Liam Jay and his first time having a shaved ice from Tropical Sno! He had a cinnamon flavored one and he loved it! Such a fun summer treat! I embellished around the cut file with ephemera and stickers from the collection and a pink epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio. Here is a look at my completed layout using the Frebbie cut file available in our newsletter!
You can sign up for the newsletter on The Cut Shoppe Blog! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment