Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Wow Mom by Joanna Bandelin


Hello friends, Joanna Bandelin here sharing a 12x12 scrapbook page. I know Father's Day just passed but I'm still scrapping those Mother's Day photos. I thought the Wow Mom cut file would be perfect along with the photo of myself and my girls on Mother's Day.




 I started my page by first cutting out the cut file in white cardstock and backing it with pretty pattern papers by Echo Park. 

I added lots of stickers to embellish my page in colors that coordinate with the papers.


I fussy cut the round family wreath and made a small cluster, tucked to the right of the cut file. 


When I saw the cute bird's nest sticker I knew it had to be on this page! I placed it just off to the left of the picture.


I really love the end result and hope I inspired you to get those Mother's Day photos scrapped.




No comments:

Post a Comment