Sunday, June 30, 2019

Love this | Sasha Biyanova

Hello everyone!

It's Sasha here today with my new layout using two cut files!


I used The Beach Life cut file for the main theme of the layout. And this layout is about my baby girl when she was one y.o. and 4 month)) And now this is the age of my baby boy and this is so funny to look through the time)

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/new-designs/products/beach-life


 And also I used letters from the This Much cut file to create my title.


I love the colors which I choose for the cutted pieces. At first I thought it wouldn't perfect with these photos but I am happy with the result!


Wanna to have for myself such a beautiful flip flops and sunglasses)))


And umbrella too, 'cause)))


Hope you were inspired!
And made a lot beautiful summer photos for this cut file)

Thank you for stopping by)
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment